 Local / United States / North Carolina / Greensboro / 18
  WalMart in Burlington - lots of Advent Calendars for $5

Greetings, Just wanted to drop this note. They have approximately 32 Advent Calendars that scanned for $5 a piece. Some with broken seals, etc. Not much else though, some Insectoids, a zepplin, some stingrays on sale. I believe I picked up the last (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.gre, lugnet.loc.us.nc)