 Local / United States / North Carolina / Durham / 50
Re: A few clearance finds at the Wal-Mart off of 15-501 near I-40
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:08:58 GMT

Yeah, I had already gotten several of the FNF at $39 and was waiting for
these to drop again. Glad a fellow LUGNET'er picked 'em up.

You missed the two Roadside Repairs they have for 50% off, I've been debating
about those as well. I guess I should swing by there and get them before
they're gone.

This past weekend I went to the TRU beside South Square and found a 4559
Cargo Railway on the shelves that hadn't been there for weeks. It rang up
regular price but I couldn't pass up extending my train collection.

Its interesting that the ZB has any 8480's, they've been out of them for
weeks, either they got a new shipment or somebody returned them.

brent

Frank Filz wrote:

I stopped in the Wal-Mart off of 15-501 near I-40 tonight and found a few
clearance items. There are two of those value packs left priced at $14 (they
aren't marked clearance, I had to scan them). They're in the regular LEGO
section. I suspect they won't drop any further but who knows. For myself, I
got two $39.99 Flying Ninja Fortress and a $2 Treasure Transport (though I
didn't paw through the top shelf, I was short on time and reach, so there
could be more of those). There were several Cybercrud sets, didn't scan them
to find out current price. Some were in the clearance area, and some in the
regular area.

I also stopped at the Zany Brainy and cleaned them out of Defense Archers
(the new castle poly bag). They have a couple 8480 Technic Shuttles in the
clearance section for $75, watch for one of their additional markdown on
clearance items days.

Frank