 Local / United States / North Carolina / Durham / 27
    Re: Clearance find at Durham Zany Brainy —Mike Walsh
   You have to get on ZB's mailing list. They send out coupons periodically. Last weekend that same set was an additional 25% with the ZB coupon for 25% any clearance item. They had six or seven of those sets about two weeks ago, how many did they have (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

        Re: Clearance find at Durham Zany Brainy —Frank Filz
    Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) Ah well, I was out of town last weekend... Where do you sign up for the mailing list? When I was done, there were two more copies. Frank (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

   To get on their list simply ask them at the counter. They have a form you fill out. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) I was at the Morrisville mall today looking for shoes and ventured into the KB Outlet. You certainly got all of the good (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)