 Local / United States / North Carolina / Durham / 16
Re: Anyone in the triangle area interested in a Memorial Day Weekend get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 21:29:33 GMT

I am going camping this weekend will not be around.  Sounds like a fun idea
though.

Mike

Karim wrote in message <374B0A2D.8C134DA5@mindspring.com>...
Frank Filz wrote:

Subject says it all. I'm willing to offer my apartment in Cary for a get
together this weekend for a get together (though if someone with a
bigger place wanted to offer that would be great also). Any day would be
good for me.

Sounds great to me.  I'd offer, but my place is a mess right now.  I even • have
trouble getting to my Lego! :-(

--Karim