 Local / United States / North Carolina / Charlotte / 18
    Let me introduce myself —Skip Robinson
   Hi guys My name is Skip and I am addicted to Lego. I am 33 and I fought it since I entered high school but I surrendered last year and started buying sets again. I have watched the cool community of lego actives from afar and I now want to see who (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha)