  Re: Anyone want to get together next week?

James Beerman wrote in message ... (...) Ok, we're on for Tuesday at 6:00 at my place. If you want to eat, either bring food or plan to order pizza or something when you get here. Please e-mail me to get directions (also let me know if you want to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) Oh, one more thing, if you want me to call you with directions, just e-mail me phone numbers (if you won't be able to check your e-mail before the meeting, this would be a good idea). Frank (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: Anyone want to get together next week?

(...) Mike and James came over at different times, but I had a good time. Mike and I traded some parts (I was able to supply everything for his truck restoration project except the wheels). There was some good talking about trains, and I'd love to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)