    Anyone here around Greensboro? —John Henry Kruer
   I'm here for Eastern Music Festival, a bit of a difference then Florida. I probably will not be able to see anybody around here, but I just wanted to know who I'd miss seeing. :) Anybody here? -JHK (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, FTX)

        Re: Anyone here around Greensboro? —Joe Meno
   (...) Yo ho! Actually, I'm in Durham, about 45 minutes out. There are a couple of AFOLs in that area, Fritz Grondy (a castle builder) and Alex Lee (Adventurers/Bionicle builder) But that's about it for the G'boro area. Now head off toward the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, FTX)

        RE: Anyone here around Greensboro? —Frank Filz
   (...) Sheree Rosenkrantz, who hasn't been too active lately is also in Greensboro. Frank (who lives between Durham and Hilsboro - Oregon [I don't know if there's a Greensboro out here, there's also Raleigh Hills nearby] :-) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)