Subject:
nclug.net - Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 04:30:08 GMT

It is a minor start but we have a web presence!

http://www.nclug.net

There isn't much there yet.  If you have pictures you want posted, send them
to me.  Right now the only pics are of two creations from Jimmy Beerman -
http://www.nclug.net/members/jb/index.htm

If anybody has any comments regarding content, format, etc, please let me
know.  When we have a little more content I will announce it.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh