Re: several 6097s at KBToys in South Square Mall, Durham
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 01:08:33 GMT

Brent Insko wrote in message <388D43B9.C18A0421@cs.unc.edu>...
Greetings,

Thought I'd let everyone know that this KBToys had 8 6097 Night Lord's
Castles for $39.99 on Sunday. Few other sets discounted including
Witch's Windship $4.99 and one of the midsize Aquanauts/sharks sets.

brent

Welcome. Keep a watch here for doings...

You may want to watch lugnet.market.shopping. Many of the KB Toys discounted
sets have been available at KBKids.com, which frequently has sales which
further reduce the prices.

How's everybody enjoying the snow? It looks like I won't be going anywhere
for several days. I heard they won't be plowing my apartment complex until
Thursday or Friday, and until they do, or this all melts, I won't be getting
up the steep hill in the complex.

Frank