    Re: Heads are rolling... —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Frank, being a fellow IBM'er I hate to hear these things. My group just went through a major re-org but so far nobody has been let go. Unfortunately I work at home and the rest of my team is in Santa Teresa CA and Austin TX and I don't know if (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: Heads are rolling... —Frank Filz
   (...) I have seen some Jobs postings for Austin which I'll be checking out (what group are you with?). I'm not sure if STL shows up in Jobs as San Jose or Santa Teresa, if the 2nd, there wasn't anything the other day. Frank (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)