Re: BricksWest ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 01:09:44 GMT

Tommy Armstrong wrote:

Just wondering if anyone from NC planning on attending BricksWest 2002?

Tommy Armstrong
N 35*  23' 52''    W 78* 49'  9''
(Lillington, NC)

Yes. I made my reservations a few days ago.

Are you able to get together with us? It's looking like we may have a
meeting in Greensboro next weekend or the following.

Frank