Re: TRU SW Special, KB Outlet BOGO 50% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:24:30 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Maggie Cambron wrote:

[ ...snipped ... ]

In other shopping, I hit a Walmart (401 in Garner for the locals) and
found

4 6713 Grip N Go Challenge $13 (yahoo more green hair!)
1 3408 Super Sport Coverage $13
1 1352 Explosion Studio $23

[ ... snipped ... ]

On Frank's tip I went by a couple of Wal-Mart stores on my way into work
today.  No deals at either the Cary or N. Durham (Roxboro Rd.) Wal-Marts.
What little clearance they still had was still at 25% off.  The Cary store
had maybe five or six sets (Studios, Studio Backdrop, Star Wars Technic)
total.  The Durham store had five sets total, a couple of Pit Droids and
some Race sets.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders