Subject:
upcoming sale at TRU?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 20:06:55 GMT

I went by the Durham TRU today across from South Square and they had more
LEGO than I've ever seen at that location before. Not only was the regular
aisle well stocked, but they had two large displays in the main aisle as
well. Lots of blue tubs. Everything was at list, except for the Rock Raiders
on the end cap which aren't moving.

I asked the manager if he knew of an upcoming sale but he did not. Has
anyone noticed activity at other NC TRUs?

Cary