  Foam peanuts for free!

I keep meaning to ask folks... Does anyone need foam peanuts? I'm being overrun with them from all my purchases. I'd be happy to make a garbage bag or two available to anyone willing to come pick them up (or I can bring them to an event). (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Foam peanuts for free!

(...) Frank, If you can't find anyone who wants the foam peanuts, try your local Mail Boxes Etc. (or equivalent). Mine is always happy to take them - free packing material for them and a handy recyling option for me. Ken (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)