Re: Shell Sets in Mebane, NC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 23:16:05 GMT

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GG0rsM.Hxt@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Cary Clark writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

No sets , no advertising & no information today at the Shell station  in
Greensboro that had Lego sets before.

sheree

I have just returned from No. VA where the Shell sets seem to be available
pretty much everywhere.  Once you get past Potomac Mills Mall (where the
LEGO Outlet is) it looks like most stations have at least the small sets.

I ended up only finding the small ones at the Shell station near my parents
house in Fairfax.  I stopped at a Shell just south of Potomac Mills on the
way home today and they didn't have them at all.  I looked for Shell
stations all the way home and didn't see any LEGO flags or signs - doesn't
look good for us Raleigh folks.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders