Re: LEGO Creator @ Cary Learning Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 16:03:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Mike Walsh writes:
The Cary Learning Express has all of the Creator sets in.  They also have
the 3416 Women's Soccer team as well.  FWIW - next Saturday LE is having a
LEGO Race event from 12:00 until 2:00.  The people I spoke with didn't know
what the details were as they haven't received the stuff from LEGO yet.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot

Nothing in Greensboro yet and no LEGO Race Event is scheduled as of last
night.  Lego shelves were very empty- no Women's Soccer, no Creator sets and
no promises of if or when they might appear.  Some BENDOS toys have taken up
some shelf space where LEGO was at one point.  Not good.
The LE in both Greensboro and Raleigh are owned by the same people.  The one
in Cary is owned by someone else.

sheree