  Re: Get together

(...) I can possibly do friday, but saturday is out. I could probably host next week sunday night through wednsday night. I have just moved into a new house and have my tables set up without any lego on them. Jimmy (...) folks, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

  Re: Get together

(...) It sounds like Friday night is a good bet. Next week I could do Monday or Tuesday evening, and a remote possibility of Sunday. Something also to think about is if anyone knows a community center or library or something where we could have an (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)