    meeting —James Beerman
   Hi guys, Why don't we meet sometime this week. Anyday is good for me until friday. I'll just say my place on tuesday at 7:00pm just to set a tenative time. I kind of want to show of my city, and we can also talk about what we could have for a train (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

        Re: meeting —Mike Walsh
   Tuesday would probably work for me but I would prefer later in the evening, sometime after 8:00 preferably. But, the world doesn't revolve around my schedule so what ever works out I will try to participate. Maybe we could have a small swap meet of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

        Re: meeting —Frank Filz
   (...) Tuesday works for me, and 8:00 is also fine by me. Frank (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)