    get together again —Cary Clark
   [I reposted this because I couldn't find the thread in my newsreader, so I thought that others might have trouble finding it too. It was attached to a thread Frank started a year ago for me.] Friday and Saturday I have the house to myself, so I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

        Re: get together again —Frank Filz
   (...) This is an example of an overly agressive news reader. My post the other day was a brand new thread, but it happens to have the same subject as an earlier thread (or two or three). (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)