Subject:
Shopping Tales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:50:43 GMT

Lats night I did some shopping (to take advantage of K-Marts BOGO 50%
sale). I stopped into the KB Toys in Cary Towne Centre. They had
recently re-stocked, and have piles of 6766, 6199, and 6198 as well as
some 6160, and a few other sets.

K-Mart finds included a bunch of 6553 Crisis News Crews (for $3 each
once I got to the register, they were marked $12 - I may return the
Adventurers set I bought to pair up with them), 2 6567 (marked at $2,
rang up for $0.50), a 6718 Rain Dance Ridge ($2) all from the Garner
K-Mart. At the Western Blvd K-Mart I found 3 5976 River Expeditions for
$30. I also got a bunch of pairs of sets on the BOGO sale.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com