  Cary TRU Has Star Wars Bucket

The Cary TRU has the Black Star Wars Bucket in stock ($25). Looks like some interesting and useful parts but $25 is pretty steep for this set IMHO. The bucket is the same size as the red Classic bucket that one can find at TRU, Target, Wal-Mart, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: Cary TRU Has Star Wars Bucket

(...) I assume its going to end up looking more like the Glenwood Ave store. If it is the same arrangement, it isn't that bad. I got the Star Wars Bucker from S@H (I'll probably be doing a lot more buisiness there now, if you order $170 or so of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)