Subject:
Cary TRU has 3411 Soccer Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:10:56 GMT

I picked up the 3411 Soccer Team bus w/ soccer ball at the Cary TRU
yesterday.  $20.00 plus the ball is certainly a better deal than from S@H.
The 3411 has white train windows which I need to complete a third Club Car
for my black and white Metroliner:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=436 - for the group of
pictures
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=4434 - for a picture of the
Club Car itself (of which I now have three)

In addition to 3411, it looks like the Cary TRU has all of the new Dino sets
(except the one with the crawler treads) and most of the new race sets.

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh