Re: I'll be visiting this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:49:17 GMT

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:3950C9A2.5DC5@mindspring.com...

How does this sound for a plan:

Meet at say 6:00 in the hotel lobby (1)
Pick a mutually acceptable place for dinner
Trek on over to my appartment by 9:00 or so (2)(3)

(1) Would earlier or later be good for folks? If we do it later,
depending on how quickly Franklin gets settled, I'd be happy to meet
with him and show him around to the nearby LEGO meccas. In any case,
I'll pretty much plan on staying at work until dinner or going off to
pick up Franklin.

(2) I'll spend this evening cleaning it up enough that there is space
for us all (this will be a good excuse to finish unpacking from
Brickfest.

(3) Mike should give a call before coming over just in case dinner runs
longer (or we can call Mike once we get to his place). Note that unless
we go someplace which takes a long time to server, or we end up doing
some LEGO shopping after dinner, it's more likely that we will get to my
place by 8:00.

--
Frank Filz

-----------------------------
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

Sounds like things are progressing.   I pick my husband and daughter up from
their NYC jaunt via the Southern Crescent  hopefully  on time  1:13am.   If
the train is  very late,  the chance of  me being in Raleigh Thurs.pm
decreases.    They should be leaving for Penn station about now...

I, a mere mortal, would like to see a meeting  of  " The Lego Titans".   The
fact that Frank has some Fabuland for me is yet another draw.   I could
bring a sail or two for a critic.

Dinner is only a remote possibility.  After 8 would put me driving in less
traffic and would give me time to get everyone  settled and fed here.

Addresses necessity, directions helpful, once things are finalized.

sheree