Subject:
Lego at Dollar Tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 00:11:33 GMT

In Greensboro, a Dollar Tree Store (everything's a $1.00)  has Primo
#2000-Teether,  Duplo #1759-7pcs Blockbuster promo,  Lego Space Insectoids
#6943-19pcs.Speed Sled,  and Lego Space U.F.O. #6818-35pcs. Cyborg Scout.
Is there any interest from NC people in these items?   Should  I pick up
some for trading with you guys?  I'll be back near there Wed. afternoon.  If
interested,  please let me know by then and I'll be glad to pick up some/any
for you.
Do you have Dollar Tree Stores in your various cities?   If so,  they may
have these sets there or better ones.
sheree