Re: Get together this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:39:24 GMT

"James Beerman" <jtbeerm@ibm.net> wrote in message
news:FrtqDE.7Iq@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
Anyone up for something this weekend in Raleigh/Cary? I available for
Friday evening, Saturday morning and afternoon, and Sunday afternoon and
evening. I'd consider driving as far as Winston Salem for a Saturday or
Sunday afternoon get together.

--
Frank Filz

-----------------------------
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

Probably not, won't be here this weekend.

Jimmy

I can't do anything either, my entire family is in town for my daughter's
baptism on Sunday.

Anyone have any other news of note?  Not much is new on my front.  I have
yet to hear back from the New Hope Valley Railroad yet.  I guess I will have
to ping them again.  They did ask me for some picture which I sent to them
including pictures from Frank and Jimmy along with some of my own.  My
brother-in-law (a professional graphic designer) has told me he has some
ideas for a logo for NCLUG.net and might be able to spend some time on it
soon.

I have been on the road a lot lately which has impacted my ability to build
anything or so much searching for deals.  I did find some Town Jr. on
clearance at Wal-Mart in Clearwater last week  Nothing special but when sets
only cost $1.00, it's pretty hard to pass them up.  I was supposed to meet
up with Tom Stangl out in San Jose yesterday but the catostrophic loss of
the hard drive in my laptop on Tuesday prevented me from getting my e-mail
which contained his directions.  Recovering from that crash will probably
occupy quite a bit  of my time over the next week or so.  I have a back up
from a week ago but it is still really painful.

All for now ...

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com