 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 83
82  |  84
Subject:
GtwLUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:55:05 GMT

Hey BrickHeads,
I reserved a room for us at the Tesson-Ferry Library.  The location is at 9920
S. Lindbergh (Lindbergh and Tesson Ferry in St. Louis County.  The number there
is 314 843-0560.  All Lego AFOLS are welcome.

The dates and times are:

This Saturday morning at 9:am til 12:noon.  we cannot get in til 9:am and MUST
be out by noon.  We will have the auditorium.

Other Dates reserved:

Nov. 22   Saturday from 1:pm til 4:pm
Dec. 20   Saturday from 1:pm til 4:pm

Please, all try to attend.  This cost for the space is $10.00.  I would like to
share the costs with those who attend, or those who want to share the fees.  We
have plenty of room with tables and chairs.

We have a lot to cover and a lot to do.  Any times picked will interfere with
somebodies schedule, but please try to attend.

Don