 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 81
Re: join us
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 03:53:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, Don Cox wrote:
We have the new Gateway Lego Users Group (GtwLUG) up and running.  We were
represented at Brickfest 2003 and particapated in their Container Swap for
.trains.  We will be participating in the Lego Road Show coming to St. Louis in
October.  This is an invite for adult fans of St. Louis to join and help our
club grow.  Currently we have no formal meeting place, if anyone knows of one,
please contact me.

We have an interest in a Lego Train Club as part of the whole.  We invite Lego
Users to join in all themes of Lego whether it be for .trains, themes,
collecting, or gaming.

We have a listing on yahoo Groups: Gateway <gtwlug@yahoogroups.com>

and I can be reached at:  the1hugh@yahoo.com

If You Build It, They Will Come.

please contact me for questions, comments, etc.

Don
When is it in October? I might be able to come. We might make it a small family
trip. ;-)

Paul