 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 70
Re: meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 02:03:30 GMT

Hugh,

I was there by the double-doors near the meeting rooms
(which were locked, btw) around 1:45, but I didn't see
anybody hanging around. I wandered around the library,
popping back by the doors every so often. I only had a
short amount of time to be there so I left at 2:15.

I think having a little more advanced notice of a
metting and a formalized place to meet (that isn't
locked :) will help in the future. Maybe physical
descriptions of ourselves or picts on Brickshelf will
help so we don't pester people by asking, "Are you
<name>?" and getting weird looks.

I'd really like to see the STL group become something,
so let give a meeting another couple tries.

Jack
AFOL, St. Louis

--- Don Cox <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote:
The day of the first meeting of AFOL-STL has come
and gone, nobody showed
but me.  I read an interesting book on the
beginnings of Lego.  I will try
to set up another meeting in a couple of weeks.
After that...

Hugh   (Don)
Lugnet #1239