 Local / United States / Missouri / Kansas City / 40
    Re: Nice article in the Kansas City Star —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) some images of your town setup. If you ever put them on a web page, you should make sure to post a link on LUGNET. I was also intrigued to see that you're an actuarian. I'm a statistician myself, and am currently debating to join an insurance (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.general)

        Re: Nice article in the Kansas City Star —Andreas Stabno
   (...) below). The picture in the paper is very similar to the one on my page where I "pop up" out of the layout. Sometimes I'm curious about what type of occupation is found in the adult LEGO community. I suppose we have lots of engineers and plenty (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.general)