 Local / United States / Missouri / Kansas City / 36
  Re: Nice article in the Kansas City Star

(...) This summer we had some friends over for a party, one of whom happens to do freelance work for the newspaper. While the kids were running the trains and playing with vehicles at the edge of the tables, we started talking about putting together (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.general)

Andreas Stabno <stabno@megsinet.net> wrote in message news:FLpK27.C9q@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) anyone (...) etc? (...) There were representatives of several museums, esp. childrens museums, at Mindfest. -John Van (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.general)