 Local / United States / Missouri / 94
  GMLTC Layout

I think this was the idea you are going for the first pic is the whole layout, and reading the other threads I wonder how we can do it differently? (URL) might be worth trying to modify the idea a bit to make it work for us. Andrew Reynolds (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: GMLTC Layout

(...) That is one of the pages I was wanting to point out. I had a address for a larger photo gallery, unforunately, last time I tried it it did not work. :( The best way to figure out how to make a plan that will work for us is to get together. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)