 Local / United States / Missouri / 79
  Re: Name?

(...) to (...) Oops! I meant CMLUG. Central Mid-West Lego Users Group. But whatever everyone decides on is fine by me. (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Name?

That has seemed like a good idea and should be proposed in the other loc groups, not that they need to be involved in the naming, but then again, maybe there is an unheard from nomenclator who could help us. As those of us in this discusion are (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Name?

(...) This is better and a good play on words (See 'm Lug). Should we publisize to the world? Andrew Reynolds (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)