 Local / United States / Missouri / 4
    Re: First post! —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I don't know anything about it, but it sounds like a good excuse for Missourians (and Southern Illinoisans?) to get together at an event and talk Lego. Does this event typically include Lego stuff? (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

        Re: First post! —John DiRienzo
    I haven't been to the big toy show in quite a while, but two years ago when I was there (when Star Wars was becoming the rage, I passed by some Legos, which would certainly be seen as a bargain today. With all the emphasis on Star Wars at local toy (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

        Re: First post! —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Great; I look forward to hearing about it. (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)