 Local / United States / Missouri / 25
  Get together

I will be in Kansas City for Thanks Giving week anyone want to meet? SteveB steve.e.barile@intel.com www.PNLTC.org (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Get together

I'd be glad to meet, but I am at the other side of the state (Saint Louis) and don't think I'll be able to make it over to Kansas during that hectic time. -- Have fun! John My Trade/Sale (and links) Page (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Get together

(...) I'd like to get together when you're in town. Mark Chan was actually thinking of hosting a LEGO fest at his house over the holidays so the timing works out well. Andreas Stabno stabno@megsinet.net (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)