 Local / United States / Missouri / 138
137  |  139
Subject:
Stand up and be counted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 03:16:34 GMT

I have been in email contact with Jake and I have recieved the following reply:

We made a conscious choice not to go to
St. Louis originally, which meant that there was no
information to give. I
am curious first what kind of fan presence you have
in that area or what you
might be able to bring. If there is interest and
ability, then we can talk
about all the details ASAP.

Jake

Ok, now it is up to you, if we of St. Louis, want to show Lego a good
turnout and support and be considered in future Road Shows we need to stand
up and be counted.  Email me at: the1hugh@yahoo.com if you feel you would
like to participate.   As of now, the first 5 cities have their dates
posted, the date for St. Louis has not been posted although I suspect it may
be in August.  Jacob is waiting to hear from me on how many fans we have.
What I tell him is up to you.

Don Cox
Lugnet#1239