 Local / United States / Missouri / 119
  Re: Any new news?

If we can get together in the evening, I'm there. I usually get off work about 5 (usually), so anything after that would work out great. Perhaps we could finally get together. It seems like we are always just missing each other. It would be nice to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Any new news?

Wayne G. If you like we are going to have a cookout on Sat. the 24th. The company wife is working for is moving all of there phone reps to Penn. At this point I do not know what time we are going to start, but you and yours are welcome. L. Andrew (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)