 Local / United States / Missouri / 118
117  |  119
Subject:
Any new news?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 21:07:59 GMT

I might have tentative permission to host a meeting at my house (with final
approval from my wife).  Nothing too big but maybe just a get together. I am
mostly looking at Sat. June 24. Any thoughts or suggestions?

I have a new home email seen below.

L. Andrew Reynolds
Home: landrewr@home.com
Work: andrew_reynolds@uhc.com