 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 77
    Next GMLTC meeting —Larry Pieniazek
   is on Wednesday of this week... Due to some game where you chase a little ball around the countryside that Gerlach plays on Thursdays, we changed the meeting day. Silly, but there it is. See you then, I hope. (yes, here for another week, at (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)