 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 217
  Anyone need the $50 off coupon for 1349 Movie Maker Set?

The one from the recent Mania Mag. It expires 12/31 so there's no time to mail it to anyone but if you're local we can arrange to get it into your hands. Email me or call - I'm the only John A. in the book. Happy New Year! John #388 (22 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)