 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 212
  User Groups

Folks, I know there has been quite a bit of discussion lately about user groups, policies, membership, etc., but (and not to stir the kettle!!) I was wondering if there is an active LUG in the twin cities that is accepting new members. I know I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: User Groups

(...) The only regularly active group I'm aware of here is the GMLTC, which meets once a week. Unfortunately, as posted recently in .trains, we're starting to have problems stuffing the number of people showing up into the available space. We did (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)