 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 186
185  |  187
Subject:
Some good lego deals around the eastern twin cities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 06:35:45 GMT

As a "proud (see disgruntled) employee" of sears in maplewood mall I've
noticed that kay-bee has begun shelving the annual x-mas time clearance sets.
The definate highlight of these is the hydro crystalization station for
$49.99.  Target also seems to be clearancing out a good deal of sets and added
a star wars combo pack which includes mos espa pod race, droid fighter and
lightsaber duel for $50.  Toys 'r' us doesnt have anything too spectacular at
last check except for some competition sets going for $30 down from $60 and
$70.  And finally Wal-Mart is seemingly randomly clearancing items recently.
I got 4 hydro search subs for $15 a piece and a sith infiltrator for $10.

Happy hunting,
-Adam