 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 178
177  |  179
Subject:
2000 Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 22:15:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I stopped at the LIC at the Megamall (MOA) and found some 2000 sets.

They have:
7155 AAT
7184 MTT

8511 Frost
8510 Lava
8512 Onyx
8509 Swamp
8513 Dust
8514 Power

5955 ? * (I think, they only had 1 of the dino-adventurers, it was
$30+)

They also had some of the Race stuff in, didn't have time for notes
None of what they had was under $10-15 tho (for the Race theme).

The guy I talked to a bit said they might have more sets on their next
truck.

Anyways, my Battledroids await!

Mike

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!