 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 166
165  |  167
Subject:
Odd sets in grocery store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 20:08:02 GMT

The new Festival Foods grocery store north of 694 on 35E (Cty Rd E?, next
to the Target) has four small boxed sets that are not part of the regular
US lineup.  I don't have numbers but they include:

- 1094 Johnny Thunder (Adventurers)
- 1097 Extreme Team jet-ski
- 1099 Ninja Blaster (I think this is the same one as in the Wal-Mart multi-
pack, it does have North American pringing)
- 1096 Race Buggy (town)

They were $2.99 each so no great bargain, but I thought it was interesting.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/