 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 148
Re: The Great Create
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 01:56:46 GMT

Paul Foster wrote:

Is there going to be a Great Create this year?

How about some dates if there is.

Paul
http://www.gmlug.org/foster/
I posted last years announcement so I guess I'd better get off my hinder
and check into what's up for 1999.
I'm not 100% sure but I heard there will be no Great Create this year
because a major sponsor (Target stores) dropped out  :(
I will try to call the Greater Minneapolis Area Children's Crisis
Nursery to confirm this...
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)  ICQ UIN#17112614; IRC nick:  ^2muchdew