 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 14
  Train Club

Greetings, Minnesoda lego fans! Is anybody out there (Todd assures me you are) and if so, let's talk lego...trains, if you please. I love'm and was wondering if there was anybody else into them enough to warrant a starting up an "Upper Midwest Lego (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: Train Club

(...) I don't get this group, but someone emailed me this post, so here I am. :-) I have been on the case of the PNLTC head honchos to allow non local club members but no joy yet. I'd be interested in participating in a club, but cannot commit to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: Train Club

(...) I already talked to John, but I thought I'd post here to say that I am interested in a train club or any sort of LEGO club, for that matter! But I have a special fondness for trains. -michael (25 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)