 Local / United States / Minnesota / 166
    LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center —Kevin L. Clague
   Hi, On Saturday January 28th I will be having a local showing of some of my MOCs at the Owatonna (indian name pronounced Oh-wah-tah-na) Arts Center in Owatonna Minnesota. I will be bringing mostly walkers made using RCX, micro-scouts, micro-motors, (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center —Chris Magno
     (...) Kevin, Congratulations on your MUP status. This is GREAT news. Good to see you on board. IF I may ask, who else is among your ranks? Chris (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center —Dean Hystad
     Kevin, Oooh, bad timing. That's the same day as the Minnesota State FLL tournament. You should come next year and display you MOC's at the tourney. We could have you, me, Doug Carlson and Benton Jackson. I wonder what other AFOL's we have in the (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

         Re: LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center —Benton Jackson
     (...) Man you've got a long memory! I think it's been a long time since I've mentioned where I am, and I haven't been too active lately. Getting more active though, even the thought of a new Mindstorms is inspiring me to pull the old one out. So (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

         Re: LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center —Dean Hystad
     The Minnesota state FLL tournament is at Benilde St. Margaret (a school in Hopkins) on January 28 from 8 am to 5 pm. For details and directions go to www.hightechkids.org. I'll be a design judge. Visitors are welcome, so stop by the technical (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center —John Neal
   (...) Will you be able to show off your NXT? JOHN (18 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)