 Local / United States / Minnesota / 149
148  |  150
Subject:
Feb 8th, next gathering of the TCLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:46:17 GMT

Good day!

I posted our next LUG meeting to the calendar (located in Yahoo groups).  It
is scheduled for Feb. 8th (Saturday) from 1-6 p.m..  If this day doesn't
work for a majority of the group, it will be rescheduled.  BBQ is still
tenative.  If people are interested in doing this, PLEASE state your
interest.  If we decide to do the BBQ, we'll start it around 5:30 and that
will extend the meeting later into the night.

Thanks for your input,

Brian K>