 Local / United States / Minnesota / 144
Re: shows around Sioux Falls/Worthington??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 18:07:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mn, Bill Pratt writes:
I'm rather new to the AFOL scene and I live in Omaha, NE but my father lives
in Worthington, MN and I was just wondering if there are any shows round
those parts??  I'd like to atttend/participate in one or many if I could
find where they all are.
Thanks,
Bill

As far as I know, there hasn't been a show exclusively for Lego.  Maybe
someone from the GM Train club has better info or if Lego displays are ever
at other functions not directly related to Lego? (Like one year they put up
their display at one of the large train expo's at the old civic center)