 Local / United States / Minnesota / 134
133  |  135
Subject:
Shopping spree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:03:09 GMT

Hit Rochester this weekend on my way back to Iowa.
There must not be as many rabid fans of LEGO there, 'cause I found several
really good deals.
Hit:
TRU (pretty lame selection here)
2 Wal-Marts(One of which I think was closing out or something, lotsa good
deals at that one)
Target (same as MSP, no deals)
KMart (Lots of older sets at good prices)
Kohls (finally got my Rebel Chariots here)
Rainbow Foods (still have yet to find a rainbow with lego, hrmph)

I might add Rochester to my post-Xmas shopping spree next year now. :)