 Local / United States / Minnesota / 132
131  |  133
Subject:
Shell promos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:43:26 GMT

I'm in Norway, where the Shell promos 2535-44 were for sale in 1998, which
was during my dark ages. But now I understand that those promos are
conquering the US, and I do have my old exchange student-host-family in
Roseville. Can anyone here in lugnet.loc.us.mn tell me if there is any
Shell-station around the Cities which is likely to have most of those
Promo-sets? Then I could send my dear AFS-Mam (or Dad) out for some boxes,
and they would have figurd out what to get me for my birthday this year....

best regards,
--
Anne Jorunn Midtkil
Trondheim - Norway